Your Authorized Ottawa Botox Specialist
Our seasoned practitioners have been proudly enhancing the lives of our clients with precise Botox treatments for over 10 years. Botox® is a reliable Health Canada approved Neuromodulator. There are a variety of Neuromodulators on the market, some of which may be better suited to your unique skin, after an in depth consultation we will deliver transformative natural looking results that significantly reduce facial lines and wrinkles in the treated areas. Enjoy more natural, youthful looking skin with the Forever Young Ottawa Clinic.*Book Consultation Call Now
MORE ABOUT BOTOX® INJECTION
The injection may feel like a small pinch, however there is very little discomfort in typical applications. You can expect a very small amount of downtime following treatment. You can notice visible results and smoother skin around the treatment area within the first few days. Full results can take up to two weeks. The impressive effects in typical cases can last up to four months following the treatment and can give you a sustained, refreshed appearance.* Talk to one of our Botox specialists for more details on treatment details and effects.Contact Us to Learn More
BOTOX® Treatment & Technology
At Forever Young Ottawa, our primary goal is to enhance and maintain all of our patients’ natural beauty with certified care using health Canada approved products, and all of our treatment plans are based around using the most natural approach to Botox® in Ottawa. Our goal is to have our patients feeling beautiful and confident after their procedure preformed by certified professionals.
All of our neuromodulator injections are administered by our team of qualified practitioners. Each practitioners relies on proper education in the field alongside years of experience to deliver natural results using the latest Botox technology. Botox® is made from natural ingredients that are all approved by Health Canada.
To learn more about Botox® injections and how they can highlight your natural beauty, please contact us today and schedule a consultation.
BOTOX® Assessment & Screening Process
- Personalized Review: We will listen carefully to your goals and proceed to evaluate the condition of your skin/the area in question. Our practitioners take into account individual aging characteristics alongside other factors, using this information our team constructs the perfect treatment for your specific needs.
- Reference Examination: One of our practitioners will closely examine your facial features and structures, paying close attention to the area in question. Photos may be taken by the practitioner if needed. These can be used to help explain procedures and to help make important decisions. Photographs can also be very useful for monitoring treatment progress overtime and over multiple treatments (if needed).
- Goal: Our goal is to deliver natural results that match the shape of your face and muscles. Our experienced practitioners will mark the exact injection points with a makeup pencil. You will be asked to perform a series of facial exercises such as smiling, raising your eyebrows and frowning. This allows us to assess the strength of your muscles and to deliver the best possible treatment for your desired look.
Common Neuromodulator Treatment Areas
Neuromodulators are used not only for cosmetic enhancements but are also used to treat the following conditions. If you do not see your condition here but think Neuromodulators can help, please consult with one of our practitioners to explore your options.
- Cervical Dystonia: A painful condition in which the neck muscles contract involuntarily causing your head to twist and or turn into an uncomfortable and painful position.
- Lazy Eye: In most cases a lazy eye is cause by an imbalance in the muscles responsible for controlling the positioning of the eye. Neuromodulators can help correct this phenomenon.
- Hyperhidrosis: A condition in which excessive sweating occurs even in temperate conditions with no exertion involved.
- Chronic Migraine: Frequent migraines can be relived from neuromodulator injections.
- Bladder Dysfunction: Neuromodulators can help reduce urinary incontinence cause by an overactive bladder.
- Eye Twitching: Excessive eye twitching or contracture can be relived with Neuromodulator injections around the eye.
BOTOX® & Neuromodulator Costs
Botox® and other Neuromodulators are priced based on unit. The number of units depends on your unique situation as well as your unique facial muscles. More or less units is needed depending on the individual.
BOTOX® & Neuromodulator Maintenance
Routine maintenance over a period of 3 - 6 months is recommended to help maintain results over a long period of time. The amount of Botox® you require will decrease with each session. For more details about maintenance it is best to consult with one of our practitioners as it is different for everyone.
Botox® or other neuromodulator treatment should be delayed if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The injection is also not suitable for individuals with certain conditions such as neuromuscular conditions. Our team also recommends that you avoid certain over the counter medications prior to treatment, this includes any medication containing aspirin. There are other guidelines and information to follow which will be discussed in detail when you meet with one of our certified practitioners.
Frequently Asked Botox® Questions
- How Long Do Botox® Results Last?
Botox treatment can last for 3 to 6 months, depending on the patient*. It is recommended that the procedure be performed every 3 to 6 months to ensure that the best results are maintained.
- Can I stop Botox® once it starts? You can always stop Botox® treatments at any time. However, you will notice that your skin will return to its original state without routine maintenance.
- What’s the difference between neuromodulator injections and dermal fillers? Neuromodulator injections are formulated to treat complex wrinkles and lines that appear as a result of repeated muscle contractions. These signs of aging will gradually disappear with routine Botox® treatments. For best results, many patients choose to combine neuromodulators with dermal fillers.
Dermal fillers, on the other hand, are made of hyaluronic acid – a derivative of the body’s natural sugars. Dermal fillers can be used to create volume in different areas of the face and hands: like a sponge, hyaluronic acid can absorb up to 10,000 times its weight in water, making it ideal for skin rehydration and plumping.
Customized care plans using either one – or both – of these approaches will be administered by our specialized physicians.
- Botox® Ingredients Our Health Canada approved botox® is a safe, highly effective anti-aging treatment that smoothes lines and wrinkles. Botox is an injectable drug made from botulinum toxin type A. This toxin is produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum.
- Botox® Side Effects Redness, bruising, dizziness, mild difficulty swallowing, respiratory infections such as cold or flu, pain, nausea, headache, and muscle weakness may occur when this medication is used to relax muscles. However, at Pure Skin Laser Center, we strive to minimize the side effects. Our staff is highly educated and experienced. Thousands of happy clients trust us and put their health and beauty needs in our hands.
- Does Botox® make you look older after it wears off? The medical industry confirms that once the effects of Botox® wear off, your face will NOT look older. Actually, the opposite usually happens. Botox injections help you get rid of some of the unwanted wrinkles around the eyes, forehead, chin etc.
- Botox® benefits By gently paralyzing the underlying forehead and eye muscles, it reduces fine lines and wrinkles with added benefits. Beyond the cosmetic and aesthetic satisfaction, versatile Botox® injections can also treat or even relieve bothersome, and annoying conditions.